Hand in Hand Requests Proposal for Audit Services
Hand in Hand
|Recruiter||Hand in Hand|
|Application Deadline||31 December 2022|
SUBJECT: Professional-Auditing Services
About Hand in Hand Zimbabwe
Hand in Hand, Zimbabwe is a non-profit organization that helps resource limited and marginalized people in rural communities, particularly women and youth, to create better livelihoods for themselves and their families through interventions that increase economic opportunities.
Also Read: PepsiCo Jobs available
This, the organization achieves through delivering modular entrepreneurial development training, which is integrated with crosscutting components such as motivation, health, gender, and environment. Thus, Hand in Hand Zimbabwe commits itself to implementing sustainable interventions that contribute to fighting challenges such as food insecurity, poverty and an unattainable economy and effects of climate change that threaten individual and household wellbeing. Hand in Hand, Zimbabwe has a six (6)-module business development training that is delivered over six (6) months and cross cutting manuals in gender, environment and motivation.
The organisation was registered as development Trust in July 2015 and as a Private Voluntary Organisation (PVO) on May 5, 2020.
The organization presently operates in the following districts: Bulilima and Gwanda in Matabeleland South Province, Lupane and Nkayi in Matabeleland North Province, Chirumanzu and Shurugwi in Midlands Province and Chikomba district in Mashonaland East Province.
The Hand in Hand Zimbabwe (HiH Zimbabwe) is soliciting proposals from qualified firms of certified public accountants to audit the Hand in Hand Zimbabwe (HiH Zimbabwe)’s financial statements for the fiscal year ending December 31st, 2022 with the auditing the Hand in Hand Zimbabwe (HiH Zimbabwe)’s financial statements for the 2022 fiscal years.
Call for Professional Auditing Services
Your proposal should contain, but not limited to the following considerations:
1. Eligibility – authorization by the Public Accountants and Auditors (PAAB) Zimbabwe to conduct audits.
2. Experience of your firm in relation to the scope of audits for the Hand in Hand Zimbabwe (HiH Zimbabwe).
3. A list of similar NGOs/Companies or pertinent accounts served by your firm.
4. Your staff assignments and availability to complete the audit on a timely basis.
• Participation of senior audit personnel assigned to the engagement.
• Frequency of contact with fiscal personnel.
• Availability of staff to respond to questions within the scope of the engagement and the hourly charge, if any, for services outside the scope of the audit.
5. Audit firm staff stability history – what assurances can you provide the Hand in Hand Zimbabwe (HiH Zimbabwe) regarding the assignment of your permanent personnel to the engagement.
6. Describe capability to audit computerized accounts receivable systems and to audit during the development of a completely computerized book keeping system.
7. Procedures used to transmit audit adjustments and the reasons for them with management recommendations to the responsible personnel within the Hand in Hand structure.
8. Your fee proposal to conduct the basic audit function, along with your fee schedule for additional services that may be required beyond the scope of the audit engagement. The proposal should also state that any increase in the audit fee would be immediately disclosed to the Hand in Hand Zimbabwe’s Finance and Administration Manager. This disclosure should include an estimation of the increased fees and the reason for the increase.
9. Estimated number of hours to complete the audit by classification of your employees, i.e. collaborates, senior, junior.
10. Detail of expenses expected to be incurred, i.e. mileage, per Diem, telephone, etc.
11. Audit firm to produce statements and to print annual report.
12. Proof that the Public Accountants and Auditors Board (PAAB), Zimbabwe certify the firm to conduct an audits.
The final decision of the selection of the firm to conduct the audit will be made by the Board of Trustees of Hand in Hand Zimbabwe (HiH Zimbabwe). The final agreement will be in the form of a written contract following the standard agreement form used by Audit firms conducting audits.
All questions and correspondence must be directed to Hand in Hand Zimbabwe (HiH Zimbabwe) in writing by email to the Attention of Mr. Felix Tete firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com. Contact with Hand in Hand Zimbabwe (HiH Zimbabwe) personnel other than [Mr Felix K. Tete or Mr. Daniel Sinkula] regarding this RFP may be grounds for elimination from the selection process.