|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Finance and Budget Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||1|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||30th November 2022|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2022
Setting and Reporting: The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
Also Read: Climate Jobs Available
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Passing the Global General Service Test (GGST) is a prerequisite for recruitment consideration in the General Services and related categories in the United Nations Secretariat. Successful passing of the Administrative Support Assessment Test (ASAT) in English at the United Nations Headquarters (UNHQ), Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG), United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV), International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) or International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) may be accepted in lieu of the GGST.
- The GGST is administered to applicants when required before the administration of a written assessment and/or interview.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in administrative services, finance, accounting, audit, human resources or related area is required.
- One (1) year or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
- Experience with the United Nations System or similar international organization is desirable
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Finance-UNEP-192451-R-Geneva (X)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Finance and Budget Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Closing Date: 30th November 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews