Muammar Gaddafi founded the African Union 9 July 2002 in Durban South Africa. Its parent organisation called Organisation of African unity, African Economic Community. The African Union consists of 55 African States located on the continent of Africa.
Also Read: Internship at Anglo American
The function of the African Union include, to promote the unity and solidarity of African countries, defend African sovereignty, remove colonialism, help international trade, coordinate and harmonize member states policies.
The African Union organisation offers the African youths an opportunity to pursue a career with them and it comes with great learning and development possibilities. Working for the African Union helps to fulfill the Agenda of 2063 and offers a fulfilling environment for the African youths.
Job Categories Available
- Head of Energy Information System and Statics Division ( Closing date 10 November 2022)
- Legal Researcher
- Programme Officer ( M&E)
- Senior Child Rights Promotion Officer
- Senior Child Rights Protection Officer
General Candidates Requirements
- Submit Full CV, ID Copy and Certified copies of qualifications or academic record and letter from your institution indicating work experience
- Master’s Degree in the chosen areas will be an added advantage
Work Location: Various
Remuneration: TBA to the successful candidate
Due Date: 7 November 2022