The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization was born 16 November 1945. UNESCO has 195 members including eight associate members and has its headquarters at the World Heritage Centre in Paris France.
UNESCO is an agency under the United Nations and headed by Audrey Azoulay. UNESCO sponsors projects that improve literacy, provide technical training, education, advancement in science, protect independent media, press freedom, preserve regional, cultural history and promote cultural diversity.
UNESCO are in search of youths with a passion and a mission to inspire others to serve based on their mission. UNESCO recruits youths of diverse backgrounds and strives for a multicultural work environment.
- International Professional Staff
- Temporary Appointments
- Talent Pools
- General Service staff and National professional officers
- Junior Professional Officer
- United Nations Volunteers
- High School qualifications.
- Relevant Degree in the Field Chosen.
- Good Verbal and Written skills in English and one additional UN language will be an added advantage.
- Flexible work Schedule including weekends and overtime.
Work Location: Different Locations
Remuneration: TBA to the successful candidate
Due Date: Ongoing