The United Nations Development Programme- UNDP is an agency under the United Nations and has a mandate of helping all countries eliminate poverty and help to achieve sustainable economic and human capital progress.
UNDP was established 22 November 1965 and has its headquarters in New York, United States of America. UNDP works in 170 countries and territories by helping nations develop policies, leadership skills, patterning abilities, institutional capabilities and help build resilience in order to sustain development results.
UNDP are in search of African youths with a passion and a mission to inspire others to serve based on their mission. UNDP recruit youths of diverse backgrounds and strives for a multicultural work environment.
- International Professional Staff
- Temporary Appointments
- Talent Pools
- General Service staff and National professional officers
- Junior Professional Officer
- United Nations Volunteers
Also Read: UNDP Internship
- High School qualifications.
- Relevant Degree in the Field Chosen.
- Good Verbal and Written skills in English and one additional UN language will be an added advantage.
- Flexible work Schedule including weekends and overtime.
Work Location: Various African Locations
Remuneration: TBA to the successful candidate
Due Date: Various