The United Nations High Commissioner For Refugees – UNHCR is an agency under the United Nations. The mandate of UNHCR is to supply aid and keep all refugees safe.
UNHCR formed 14 December 1950 has its Headquarters at Geneva Switzerland; Filippo Grandi heads the mission. Refugees are humans from war torn regions, countries with economic stress and areas with high drought levels therefore making most individuals stateless and homeless.
UNHCR are in search of youths with a passion and a mission to inspire others to serve refugees. UNHCR recruits youths of diverse backgrounds and strives for a multicultural work environment.
Also Read: FAO Internship Programme Africa – 2023
- International Professional Staff
- Temporary Appointments
- Talent Pools
- General Service staff and National professional officers
- Junior Professional Officer
- United Nations Volunteers
- High School qualifications.
- Relevant Degree in the Field Chosen.
- Good Verbal and Written skills in English and one additional UN language will be an added advantage.
- Flexible work Schedule including weekends and overtime.
Work Location: Different Locations
Remuneration: TBA to the successful candidate
Due Date: Ongoing