The Ashinaga Africa Initiative is an international leadership program that cultivates the next generation of leaders that will contribute to the development of Sub Saharan Africa. The Ashinaga Africa Initiative provides financial, social and academic support to orphaned students.
It also provides a comprehensive Scholarship to African students who come from poor backgrounds, which include college tuition, accommodation, transport, school material and monthly allowance.
- The Students must be a permanent resident or a citizen of Africa
- The Student must have lost both Parents
- Have a traceable record of academic excellence
- Must be from a disadvantaged background
- Must be a volunteer in championing community projects
- Students must be committed to return to Sub Sahara Africa to initiate Change, innovation and development.