An exciting opportunity has arisen within FAO for Higher Tertiary Students, recent graduates and youths to apply for an Internship Programme. The Internships Programme will run for the calendar year of 2023.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is calling upon the expression of interest to African youths to apply for the internships.
The Internship Program Requirements:
- The Student must be currently enrolled for a second degree or higher.
- Be Nationals of FAO Members.
- Aged between 21-30 years.
- The students must be at the final stage of their University School Programme.
- The Student must have graduated with a completed university degree.
- Students selected on a competitive basis only.
- Students must be fluent in English and French.
- Fluency in Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese or Eastern European Language will be an added advantage.
Duration – Minimum 3 months to 11 months
Country – FAO Country Offices and Regional Office for Africa
Closing Date – 1 JAN 2023