|Position||Future Leaders Programme|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
Unilever formed from a merger of operations of Dutch Margarine and British soap maker Lever Brothers in September 1929 and they eventually expanded to Africa and Latin America.
Unilever is engaged in the production and marketing of fast moving consumer goods in the nutrition, hygiene and personal care categories. It operates through four segments: Personal Care, Foods, Refreshment and Home Care. The Personal Care segment is engaged in the providing of skincare and hair care products, deodorants and oral care products and its brands include Dove, Lux, Rexona, Sun silk, Axe And Pond’s, Radox, Duschdas, Neutral, Suave, Clear, Lifebuoy and Vaseline.
Unilever’s corporate vision – helping people to look good, feel good and get more out of life – shows how clearly, the business understands 21st century-consumers and their lives. However, the spirit of this mission forms a thread that runs throughout our history.
What Unilever is known for?
Unilever is a global consumer goods company, offering beauty and personal care products, food and refreshments, and home care products. The beauty and personal care segment generates the most profit, but the food and refreshments segment is currently growing the fastest.
Unilever Future Leaders Programme
Young voices have always been a powerful catalyst for change. At Unilever, you can make things happen with your positive energy, enthusiasm and original ideas. Bring your purpose to life in the work you do – and together, we can lead the way to a sustainable future.
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) takes place three years and gives the students the opportunity to learn Uniliver 400 diverse brands, business and sustainability efforts. The Unilever Future leaders programme is an on the job formal training and helps youths earn experiences and have a mentor by their side.
As a part of the UFLP you will be assigned a dedicated career sponsor who will guide and mentor you throughout the programme. You will work with your career sponsor to create your goals for your career and map out the experiences required to achieve them. These experiences will include:
- Functional critical experiences in your specialization function
- Flexible goals to create value through business, sustainability, and leadership impact
- International experiences working in multi-national teams through virtual global projects or international placements
- Empowerment to build your leadership skills and agile thinking
Your journey may also include various non-traditional developmental experiences including:
- Working with NGO partners to be a force for good
- Sustainability projects for a better world
- Short-term, fast-paced projects working with flexible cross-functional teams
- When you join Unilever, you will start on a competitive salary and receive an annual bonus based on performance.
- We support everything that enables you to grow in your role and beyond – from hands-on experience to mentoring and training programmes.
- Where possible, we provide relocation support when moving placements.
- Unilever provides onsite gym facilities and regular health checks Unilever also provides mental and wellbeing resources.
- Unilever encourages all employees to take regular leave to ensure a healthy work life balance.
- 2-4 years Accelerated
- Non Traditional learning experiences
- Leading and being a part of purposeful work
- Global exposure
- Diverse roles and experiences
- Unilever provides a personalized development journey
- Unilever offers rotations in and across functions
- Unilever provides a dedicated senior career sponsor to help guide students as they craft their careers
- Each region may also include their own selection criteria to qualify for the programme
- Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree
- Click Here to Apply Online
- Profile assessment
- Digital Interview
- Virtual Discovery center
Follow Youths Career on Twitter