Job Opportunities at United Nations World Tourism Organisation
The United Nations World Tourism Organisation – UNWTO is a United Nations Specialized agency entrusted in promoting responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism.
Also Read: Tips on writing CV
It was founded in 1946, at Madrid Spain and is headed, by secretary general: Zurab Pololikashvili. UNWTO priorities the value of tourism as a driver of socio economic growth and development.
- Improves Tourism competitiveness amongst UNWTO members
- Promotes Sustainable tourism development
- Promotes Tourism to reduce poverty in third world countries
- Helps foster knowledge, education and capacity building
- Building Partnerships
Employment at UNWTO
UNWTO carefully assess all the candidates’ academic qualifications, international experience and the candidate’s language skills. UNWTO offers an attractive remuneration package, offers a comprehensive medical insurance coverage that caters for the staff members medical and dental expenditures. UNWTO offers annual paid leave of up to 30days per year. All staff members of UNWTO are offered a tax-free salary while staying in Spain and a joint staff pension fund of the United Nations.
Job Opportunities at UNWTO
- Project / Programme Management
- Information Technology
- General Administration
- Human Resource
- Budget and Finance
- Team Assistants / Secretaries