Government of South Africa advertises jobs available of national government departments in the Public Service Vacancy Circular, which contains advertised posts in all national and provincial government.
You can register to apply for a job at the following government institutions:
- Department of Employment and Labour
Tips for finding a Government Job
For every job available, you will always have to compete with other job seekers. Government has information that will help you to apply for a job, write a C V and prepare candidates for the interview starting the job.
Also Read: Tips to Write a Good CV
Career Development Services
The Department of Higher Education and Training currently runs a Career Development Services Centre to assist learners with career advice.
- Management and Support Services
- Senior Administration Clerk x 2
- Asset Clerk
- Accounting Clerk
- BCEA Inspector
- Client Service Officer X 3
- Financial System Administrator
- Supervisor: Registration Services
- Senior COID Employer Auditor Services
Work Location: Different Locations
Remuneration: TBA to the successful candidate
Due Date: 28-10-2022