Department of Mineral Resources and Energy – Jobs Available
Closing Date : 28-10-22
The Department of Mineral Resources and Energy (DMRE) – was created on 29 May 2019 as it emerged from the department of Mineral Resources and became one department.
The department exists on its vision of becoming a leader in the transformation of South Africa’s economic growth agenda through the sustainable development of the mining and energy sectors.
The department of Energy is responsible for extraction and value addition of the following energy sources: Petroleum, natural gas, electricity, coal, Renewable Fuels and Nuclear.
- Management and Support Services
- Senior Administration
- Accounting Clerk
- Deputy Director: Electricity Policy
- Deputy Director: Labour Relations
- Inspector of Mines: Occupational Hygiene
Also Read: Vacancies Department of Employment and Labour
- Inspector: Mine Health and Safety
- Inspector: Mine Equipment
- Senior Legal Administration Officer
- Assistant Director: Mineral Laws Administration
- Assistant Director: Security Operations
- State Accountant: Payroll and Allowance
- State Accountant: Travel Management
- Registry Clerk
Work Location: Various
Remuneration: TBA to the successful candidate
Due Date: 28-10-2022