The African Development University Scholarship is a partnership between The Master-Card Foundation and the African Development University. The Master Card Foundation provides financial, social and academic support.
It also provides a comprehensive Scholarship to African students who come from poor backgrounds, which include college tuition, accommodation, transport, school material and monthly allowance.
- The Students must be a permanent resident or a citizen of Africa
- Have a traceable record of academic excellence
- Must be from a disadvantaged background
- Must be a volunteer in championing community projects
- Private Law
- Business Administration
- Artificial Intelligence (computer science)