The Summer School at TU Berlin is for students from developing nations to participate in our distinctive and practical academic program at the TU Berlin with students from more than 60 nations.
In both the summer and the winter, we provide 2- to 4-week courses in both on-campus and online forms. Participants can earn European Credit Points (ECTS) for their studies by enrolling in these English-taught classes. The on-campus TU Berlin Summer School will take place from July 3 to August 25, 2023.
Students and working professionals from all over the world are invited to take part in a special summer or winter experience at the TU Berlin by the TU Berlin Summer & Winter School. We provide summer and winter programs in business, art, science, and technology, taught by professionals and professors from the Technische Universität Berlin.
With our cultural program, you’ll discover Berlin’s top attractions and meet your foreign classmates.
Students, recent graduates, and working professionals are all invited to participate from anywhere in the world.
One award will be made available by the TU Berlin Summer School, the TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, to a deserving candidate applying to take part in the 2023 TU Berlin Summer Program.
The TU Berlin sponsors the TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, which is a program that offers free tuition. Just ONE candidate will receive this scholarship.
Note that only on-campus courses are eligible for scholarship applications, which do not cover lodging or travel costs. All additional costs must be covered by the applicants on their own.
Every applicant must use the registration page to sign up for the TU Berlin Summer School and upload all necessary paperwork at the same time.
Applications must be submitted by April 28th, 2023, at 9:00 am (Central European Summer Time)
|Sponsors||DAAD TU Berlin Summer Scholarships|
|Closing Date||28 April 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||International Students|
How to Apply ?
- Please carefully read the following directions and make sure you follow them step by step. Applications that are incomplete won’t be accepted.
- Register for the TU Berlin Summer School by choosing the course you want to take from our online registration page. Only on-campus courses are eligible for submission of scholarship applications.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete all procedures, but omit the 60€ registration fee.
- Include the four documents specified below in one PDF file that you upload with your application. The “DOCUMENTS section” of the application form is where the application should be uploaded (in the online registration portal).
- Motivation letter (approx. 1-2 pages)
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Transcript of records (official grade list)
- Recommendation letter from one of your professors (recommended but not mandatory). Note: unsigned letters will not be considered
- The following two requirements must be satisfied in order to be eligible:
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled in school and actively pursuing your studies.
- You must live elsewhere than in Germany.
- You must meet the following criteria to enroll in the TU Berlin Summer School: All applicants must have completed at least one year of university and speak English fluently (B2, CEFR) (or can demonstrate equivalent work experience).
To make sure that your application is accepted for consideration, please follow the guidelines below. Links to free online tools that can help you produce, resize, and combine files into one PDF are provided at the bottom of this page.
Submissions received after 9:00 a.m. CEST (Central European Summer Time) will not be considered.
Please submit your application with all 4 documents in one PDF file (transcript, CV, motivation letter, and recommendation letter). A maximum of 5 megabytes should be used for attachments.