IFRC Jobs Available In Africa
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent – IFRC is the biggest disaster humanitarian agency in the world with regional offices all over the world.
IFRC has vacancies available for the African Region in the following countries: Kenya, DRC, Uganda, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Niger and Senegal.
IFRC is looking for dedicated, energetic, ambitious, youths with leadership qualities to apply for the Administration roles that have arisen with in their organisation.
IFRC is currently enrolling vacancies for the following positions in the respective areas:
- Assistant Human Resources
- Assistant Information Technology
- Disaster Manager
- Manager and Finance
- High School qualifications.
- Relevant Degree in the Field Chosen.
- Good Verbal, Written skills In English.
- Flexible work Schedule including weekends and overtime.
Work Location: Africa
Remuneration: TBA to the successful candidate
Due Date: Ongoing